Re: Tutorial links on text graphics effects

by "L. J. Durham" <taliesinmedia(at)yahoo.co.uk>

 Date:  Wed, 2 Jun 1999 14:31:08 +0100 (BST)
 To:  Darren Gerbrandt <2nerotik(at)nisa.net>,
hwg-graphics <hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yes -- There is a great series of (rather pricey) books called
"Photoshop 5 Type Magic". Filled with neat tips and ticks to work with
the various filters to create type effects and textures. They also give
samples to work with.

Also the Photoshop 5 Bible and Photoshop F/X book covers some of that.

Cheers

Lisa J. Durham