Re: Button Demos and Tools

by "L. J. Durham" <taliesinmedia(at)yahoo.co.uk>

 Date:  Wed, 2 Jun 1999 19:45:05 +0100 (BST)
 To:  Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1(at)airmail.net>,
hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
The Photoshop 5 Bible and Photoshop 5 for the Web are great places to
start.

Id also recommend buying Lynda Weinman's Designing Web Graphics.3

Photoshop 5 Magic for the Web and Photoshop for the Web are ok but are
smaller in content and more costly than any of the other books
mentioned here.

Good luck

Lisa