Re: Web Designer Company Listing

by "L. J. Durham" <taliesinmedia(at)yahoo.co.uk>

 Date:  Tue, 8 Jun 1999 15:50:53 +0100 (BST)
 To:  mtm1(at)flash.net,
hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hmmmmmm

How do you define "top" designers ----

David Siegel and Studio Verso are "tops" but that also depends on who
you are talking to ----

Are you referring to people who have published works as authorities or
experts or are you referring to unknowns who DO know their stuff? Does
it depend of professional affiliations?

Its all relative ---

Lisa