Re: animated banner with gifbuilder

by "Sean Healy" <jalopeura(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Wed, 01 Dec 1999 04:54:38 AKST
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

I found the same thing on NN 4.7 and Opera 3.60 (both W95).  The animation
runs fast, as you said, on IE 5.0 (also W95).  I think the problem may be
the "end-of-file" mentioned below.  As for making it pause longer, I suggest
adding additional (identical) frames.  The the animation itself takes
longer.  But then it would also be even bigger.  If you change the
background as suggested below, you could probably add more frames and it
would still be smaller than it is now.