Re: Background won't show

by Kef Moulton <kefmoulton(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Fri, 10 Mar 2000 04:03:07 -0800 (PST)
 To:  Comharsa <comharsa(at)clara.net>,
HWG - Graphics <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Brian,
That was the problem!  It apparently was there all
along.  Once I took out the center attribute (old
style sheet..) it worked fine.  Thank you so much for
your help.
Kef

=====
http://www.desoto.net/users/wwwkef/reunion.html