Re: Gradations

by Snow Ballard <snowlei(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Fri, 1 Sep 2000 05:35:31 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  Ben Ocean <lists(at)TheWebsons.com>
 Cc:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Depends on what software you are using to create a
graphic, for instance in fireworks there is a fill
that you can specify a gradation from one color to the
next.  The same feature is available in alot of
software, generally somewhere around where the fill
feature is.

Snow Ballard

--- Ben Ocean <lists(at)TheWebsons.com> wrote:
> I appreciate the response, but I'm afraid I've
> miscommunicated what it is
> I'm looking for. I want a *static*, not dynamic,
> fade: like a strip of
> color going from white to yellow. How does one
> create that with precision?
> I mean, I could hack it out in Photoshop with an
> airbrush, but I'd like it
> to look better than that.
> TIA,
> BenO
>
> At 12:29 AM 9/1/2000 -0700, you wrote:
> >Check out
> >http://wsabstract.com/script/cutindex2.shtml  has a
> fading background
> >and others.
> >
> >Beth
> >
> >Ben Ocean wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi;
> > > I've seen a lot of gradations of color-- from
> whatever to white-- and I'd
> > > like someone to tell me how that's done. Can you
> help?
> > > TIA,
> > > BenO

=====
--Life is not worth living if you can't feel alive.--

http://www.cast.uark.edu/~snowball

The Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies
http://www.cast.uark.edu
University of Arkansas