Re: netscape vs IE

by Shdowrks(at)aol.com

 Date:  Sat, 22 Aug 1998 01:14:44 EDT
 To:  cops(at)firstcop.com
 Cc:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

> When I go to FILE then to EDIT THE PAGE and then go to EDIT and try to
>  enter HTML, all it does is give me another copy of the page.

In Composer, if you select Edit, HTML source, I have found that it will not be
able to view the source if it isn't on your hard drive (like if you try to
edit a page straight from the Internet.)
Open Composer, then open the file you want (from your hard drive), then select
Edit, HTML source and you should see the HTML coding easily.

If not... then you should check your default HTML editor:
Composer, Edit , Preferences
then see what is your default editor in the window marked "External Editors,
HTML source". I prefer Notepad for simple HTML editing, and if that sounds
good to you, then select "Choose" and then find Windows,  Notepad.exe and
click Open.

Hope this helps,
EA
shdowrks(at)aol.com