Re: VIRUS ALERT -- Please Note

by Mysterious One <mysterious(at)talstar.com>

 Date:  Mon, 15 Dec 1997 18:01:48 -0500
 To:  "Alastair" <me(at)alastair.force9.co.uk>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>> 4) It has not so far deleted any program files, but it has affected the
>> performance of especially one: PHOTOSHOP
>
>Yep, I've seen this one before. It's on my machine. It's called Windows...

LOLOLOLLOL.. I agree sooooooo much ehhehe :))

Ok.. a serious question.. I am starting a greeting cards web site.. and I
need to figure out how to shrink them to 80 X 100 graphics for thumbnails..
is there maybe a program that will shrink it to that size for me.. or will
i have to shrink all of them by hand??

Mysty