Re: jpg - unwanted border

by "Michael Zimmermann" <green(at)myna.com>

 Date:  Wed, 03 Dec 1997 18:40:22 -0500
 To:  Stuart & Toni Livesey <livesey(at)trump.net.au>,
hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
just a note, what you posted below isn't really a valid URL...i don't see
anything wrong with the jpg, and there doesn't seem to be any problem with
getting rid of the border for me (took me less than a minute, and i shaved
about a quarter of the size from it as well).  all you have to do is crop
about 3 pixels from the edges, and you should be fine...i'm puzzled why
this didn't work.

Perhaps if you could tell us more about what you're doing exactly, and what
software you used?

Green