Re: Why does Netscape show pictures worse than IE ?

by "Michael Zimmermann" <green(at)myna.com>

 Date:  Thu, 04 Dec 1997 10:22:43 -0500
 To:  "matte(at)cryogen.com" <matte(at)cryogen.com>,
"hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 02:31 PM 12/4/97 +0100, Mats H=E4gglund wrote:
Hmm... i wish i could help you, but you may be seeing it in 256 colours,
and the images get dithered differently, depending on which program you're
using at the time.  the images looked identical to me, using NN4.03 and
ie4.71, at 24bit (1280x1024), so i have a feeling that it has to do with
your computer settings, not the images themselves.

Green