RE: Fonts

by "Michael Zimmermann" <green(at)myna.com>

 Date:  Thu, 04 Dec 1997 21:53:04 -0500
 To:  "Taylor Ren" <taylorr(at)sz.cssd.com.sg>,
"hwg-graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>,
"Joe Lor" <tdc(at)mulberry.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
a note, the correct spelling is 'serif' and afaik, most browsers won't
choose a font at all. (the latest MS and NN hacks do /not/ comprise the
entire browsing audience)

As well, I was under the impression that MS Sans Serif was a specific font,
a font family would be cursive, serif, sans-serif, etc, wouldn't it?

Green