Re: Creating mouseover graphics

by Ray Hatch <rhatch(at)edg.net>

 Date:  Fri, 05 Dec 1997 16:26:07 -0800
 To:  Zach Bagnall <bagnall(at)ihug.co.nz>,
hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
There is a couple of options, probably the easiest is when creating the
graphic, go ahead an add both colors of text to your graphic. Then line
them up on top of eachother.  Then save your file in PSD format so as to
preserve your layers, then by clicking on the EYE in your layers palette,
hide the first color of text, convert to index color, export to gif and
save, then click on file and click revert to re-open the saved PSD format
of that graphic with all the layers, Click on the EYE to show the other
color text, hide the one you just did, and repeat the converting and saving.

Ray