Re: font control

by "Michael Zimmermann" <green(at)myna.com>

 Date:  Fri, 05 Dec 1997 21:20:52 -0500
 To:  wallisp(at)texas.net,
HWG-GRAPHICS(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 02:40 PM 12/5/97 -0500, wallis parnelle wrote:
>Hello comrades to this area,Im fairly new, and a question about fonts on
>my mac 8500, with photoshop, illustrator, painter, and was wondering
>everyone opinion on the best way to access your fonts from all the
>mentioned programs. would like to save some space by consolidating all
>my different fonts and being able to use them from whatever program i
>have fired up.Have tried using alais on didnt seen to work unless i have
>all programs working, thanks.

For keeping track of a large amount of fonts, I keep my most used fonts in
a common set, and then make different sets by family, so i can readily open
them up if needed.  You need ATM (This should come with the above products
-- the PC version bundles them, at least) and all you have to do is enable
or disable them (usually) /before/ opening the program.

I'm not too sure if i've answered your question, could you rephrase it....?

Green

[ New personal site at http://www.myna.com/~tempest/green/ ]