Re:

by Charles <charles(at)abyss.acm.net>

 Date:  Sun, 07 Dec 1997 06:48:07 -0800
 To:  "Dr. Jerry M. Obaldo" <tinola(at)pworld.net.ph>
 Cc:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 07:48 PM 12/7/97 +0800, you wrote:
>i'm new to the list.
>does anyone know of freeware or shareware
>graphics viewers which can show animated gifs?
>the way i do it now is writing a small
>html file and viewing the graphic on a
>browser.
>Thanks
>
>jerry o.  B?)

Jerry,
 yes there are a few out there. the One I think is the best graphics viewer
that you might want to look at downloading is ACDSEE you can pick it up here
   http://www.acdsystems.com/

Cheers

Charles
--
Charles Monroe                  |   running 24 hours
       charles(at)acm.net          |     -=Sysop=-
                                |    Playland BBS
                                | Wildcat v.4.11 3 nodes
                                | Wildcat v.5.x   64 nodes
                                | Internet Only No Dial in.

WebSite: http://www.playland.net/

  (c)96   " The ONLY Question Not Answered, Is One That Is NOT Asked. "