Re: Puzzle program

by Brian <brianj(at)ais.ais-gwd.com>

 Date:  Wed, 25 Feb 1998 14:08:44 -0500
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
ETC PC 1 wrote:

Hey again, guys :)

>Brian and Raven - thanks very much for the fast reply. It worked fine,
>the only problem now is that after I perform all the steps, I can not
>save it into a JPEG. I have tried but seem to be doing something wrong
>and all I get is the original image without the puzzle effect.

I think all you need to do to be able to save as a .jpeg would be to go to
the Layers menu and flatten layers. Like so:

Layers -> Flatten Image

This will allow you to save the picture in a format other than .psd
Should be all there is to it. :)

>Brian, your ex is beautiful.

Well, I desperately wish I could tell her that, but you know how that goes,
I guess. Women can be freakish sometimes;

<flinch>well, *some* women. ;)</flinch>

Take care,

brian j. | [i.c.q. 1057986] fusion(at)greenwood.net
f r e e l a n c e graphic designer/web developer
fusion design <<http://www.ais-gwd.com/~fusion>>

"No, it's not done yet. Feb 21. I know, I know."