Re: Action problems

by uncle-joe(at)worldnet.att.net (Joe Carson)

 Date:  Tue, 26 May 1998 18:43:50 GMT
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
 Cc:  toyina(at)genitor.com
  todo: View Thread, Original
On Tue, 26 May 1998 11:42:02 -0400, you wrote:

>I'm trying to run some Photoshop actions and I keep getting these two
>errors.  "Command 'set' is not currently available" and "Command
>'feather' is not currently available"

Make sure that your actions are in button mode, that your image is in
rgb, and that you have the background layer selected before running
the action. That should take care of it. Then you can start "tweaking"
layers if you want or need. It sounds like your errors are coming from
improper mode (non-rgb) for part of the action process, or "preserve
transparency" on a layer.

HTH,

Joe