Re: Is it OK to stretch graphics?

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Thu, 30 Mar 2000 20:16:05 -0600
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

um...shouldn't it be www.orangesquash.com ? ...guess it really *pithed* you
off ...hehe

sorry couldn't resist :)

At 11:11 AM 03/30/2000 +0200, Nik Gare wrote:
>Hi,
>Thanks to Harlequin and Mat for basically saying that I'm on the right
>track.  I would also like to know if the page displays OK in IE4/5 and
>Navigator.  In the audience that I'm targetting, these 2 browsers will be
>in a minority (now that makes a change :-) ), and ATM I am unable to test
>the page using these two browsers due to me being incredably stupid and
>not realising that a pint of orange squash and mother boards do not mix!
>The page should still be at http://www.cheddarcheese.de/example/index.html
>with the desired output at http://www.cheddarcheese.de/images/output.jpeg
>
>Many thanks in advance,
>Nik
>
>--
>http://www.cheddarcheese.de

Never slap a man that is chewin' t'baccy....

FoJo Media -  for Creative Web Design and Marketing Services
http://www.fojomedia.com

Visit our garden to enhance your website with FREE graphics...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/garden.html

In conjunction with Makin' Waves Studio
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/index.html

A tribute to my Mother who recently passed away
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Bayou/4441/tribute.html