Re: [Kais PowerGoo & PhotoShop Questions]

by Virginia Blalock <virginia(at)visionsnet.com>

 Date:  Tue, 23 Nov 1999 16:50:19 -0600
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 04:04 PM 11/24/99 , Judith Bandsma wrote:

>Paint Shop Pro 6, the latest version, now includes vector graphics as
>well as an enhanced Animation Shop. All for about $100. (I've seen it
>in some catalogs as low as $79, and if you are upgrading the cost is
>even less)

Often they even have free or darn near  upgrade specials.

SNIP

>So guess which one gets my vote for power, price and usage? Photoshop
>may be the "industry standard"...the one everyone wants you to know in
>order to give you work...but it is very quickly being outclassed in
>features and ease of use (not to mention price) by other companies.

In price for sure :) I use PSP at the present time because of price
considerations. I read a review of PSP 6 and that review said that PSP had
85% of the features of PS. I wonder if that is true?

Virginia's Visions
http://www.visionsnet.com