Re: Image problem re-visited and revisted and revisited

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Sat, 21 Jul 2001 03:27:28 +0930
 To:  "Maggie Carr" <m.a.carr(at)decaelo.com>,
"Jami" <designsbydusty(at)tiadon.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Okay...let's go right back to the very beginning of the problem.....

We've "established" that the poster is not color blind, she does not have a
video card problem, she does not have a monitor problem, the problem has
not been caused by manipulation via PSP (and there are a myriad of
questions that could be asked there too..liked does this person have an
intimate knowledge of  graphic "construction")....and *still* this picture
looks like the picture from hell...and yes...it's *crappier* than all getup
on my 17" monitor with the latest whoopdedoo AGP video card...so what's the
problem?

I really don't know...but *if* possible, I would suggest a whole new
photograph be taken.

It also occurs to me that this pic might have been tweaked and fidgetted
with more times than Cleopatra and the more you play around with *any*
graphic, sharpening/blurring/enlarging/decreasing/generallly messing with
pixels at some point, it's going to say...*enough*...and I think this one
has reached that point.

I think you said that you downloaded it from two different websites
?....ummmm...where's the original and who did what in the interim....?

Kym

Free Graphics for Personal Websites
http://www.conceptualeyez.com

E-Book Covers & Illustrating