Re: Applying text to object that is at an angle

by Donna Smillie <dms(at)zetnet.co.uk>

 Date:  Mon, 16 Aug 2004 07:06:07 +0100
 To:  "hwg-graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
 Cc:  "Louis M Hall" <lhall1(at)midsouth.rr.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Louis

Don't know if these tools were available in PSP7 (how short my memory
is :) ) but just checked and similar transform tools are available in
PSP8.

Create the text you want, then use the "perspective correction" tool
to skew it (adjust the deform box so it's wider at the end of the text
than at the beginning), then use the deform tool to reduce the width
of the text, and it will look like it's going away from you.

Give me a shout if you want more detail.

Regards,
Donna