Re: Art and Graphic information

by "Jennifer Piascik" <jpiascik(at)zoo.ufl.edu>

 Date:  Thu, 28 Sep 2000 11:18:02 -0400
 To:  "Stephen M. Bush" <BUSHSM(at)state.mi.us>,
hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Check out http://www.howdesign.com/gdbc/
It's a graphic design book club.  You get 3 books for $20 and no obligation
to buy more.  Of course you get a lot of junk mail and have to remember to
send in the "Send me nothing at this time" card each month.  But I found
some great books on Web Page Design there.  Definitely worth a look.
j-

>I am looking for some good web sites that have good tutorials and examples
>of art and design basics on up. If you know of any good sites( or books
>that may be worth purchasing), could you please share them with me.
>
>Thank you.

Jennifer Piascik
Graphic Artist/Webmaster
University of Florida Dept. of Zoology