Re: looking for background

by Kari Lassila <dafoxx(at)spiretech.com>

 Date:  Thu, 15 Oct 1998 14:41:41 -0700
 To:  "hwg-graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You can make an animated background but only the newest browsers support
the technology as of yet... there are also some javascripts out there that
can do it.... check out http://www.golive.com and see what they've done
with their site... it's pretty cool...

At 1:54 PM -0700 10/15/98, Keith Sellars wrote:
>The ability to use animated images as a background is in the works right
>now.  If I am correct, it is not possible at this time to create an animated
>background.
>
>Keith
>http://www.webgraffix.com

Kari Lassila
http://www.spiretech.com/~dafoxx
"If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?"