Re: Addition to bookfrag?

by "Frank Boumphrey" <bckman(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Sat, 5 Feb 2000 15:37:21 -0500
 To:  "Donna M Smillie" <dms(at)zetnet.co.uk>,
<hwg-gutenberg-dtds(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yes I think thats a good idea!

I have ammende the DTD's as follows. I also added a song element with
identical content. song can be used any where that poem can be used.

<!--poetry and songs in the text-->
<!ELEMENT poem (#PCDATA|title|subtitle|verse|line|note %inline.class;)*>
<!ATTLIST poem
  %stdatts;

<!ELEMENT song (#PCDATA|title|subtitle|verse|line|note %inline.class;)*>
<!ATTLIST song
  %stdatts;

The more of these ideas we can come up with before we fosilize the version 1
(Which we will have to do at the inital launch) the better!

Frank