Re: archvives (was Re: Formatting Numbers using JavaScript)

by "Srinivasan Ramakrishnan" <srinivar(at)md3.vsnl.net.in>

 Date:  Sun, 26 Mar 2000 12:52:38 +0530
 To:  "David Mintz" <mambomintz(at)yahoo.com>,
<hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,

I've often wondered, do you think the archives are as good as an FAQ?

You can't really download the archives and read them at leisure can you. An
FAQ is like instant cofee. Maybe we should start an effort to build a good
FAQ. I've always felt that a good FAQ can bridge the gap between a good book
and good job experience.

I mean look at the comp.lang.c FAQ, real good stuff. They even made a book
out of it. Web builders really lack something like that.

Cheers,
-Srini.