Re: Setting Up a mobile operation

by "Nasser Dassi" <nd264(at)is9.nyu.edu>

 Date:  Tue, 4 Apr 2000 10:45:19 -0400
 To:  "Tom Keatley" <tom(at)piedpiper.com.au>,
"HWG-Languages" <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Tom.
  First off, the length and details of the post makes it less on-topic than
need-be.  From all the details you provide, this posting becomes less and
less of a -Languages (HTML, Perl, JavaScript, etc...) issue, and more of a
system-wide question (NOT belonging on -Languages).  Please DO make yourself
aware of this!  I, among other respondants, are discouraged to help when
postings are more business or other areas related than scripting and coding
languages.
  Only one paragraph has any relevency to this List... the CGI Script &
Password protection paragraph.... next time, please cut out all the
unnecessary.

  To offer an answer, it would help to know Server OS, Server Program,
Scripting Languages used throughout the site, and any particular server
packages installed?

Nasser Dassi
  Developer for Beliefnet