Re: Learning Javascript Books

by "Paul Roberts" <roberts_paul(at)bigfoot.com>

 Date:  Fri, 12 May 2000 23:29:19 +0100
 To:  "Gina K. Anderson" <ginakra(at)one.net>,
"Eric V. Myer" <evmyer(at)matrixpc.com>,
"HWG Languages" <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I recommend JavaScript for the world wide web by Tom Negrino and Dori Smith
(ISBN 0-201-69648-7)

Although its thin it covers most things and is reasonably priced at under
$20.

http://www.peachpit.com

they also do a book on Perl as well

Paul Roberts

roberts_paul(at)bigfoot.com
Paul Roberts  <roberts_paul(at)bigfoot.com>
  Web Design : CGI Scripts : e-Commerce
  Web Graphics : Databases : e-Marketing