Re: seeking javascript

by "Srinivasan Ramakrishnan" <srinivar(at)md3.vsnl.net.in>

 Date:  Tue, 6 Jun 2000 23:23:25 +0530
 To:  "Greg Rundlett" <greg(at)freephile.com>,
"eric williams" <eric_alt(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,

Actually MS has ported the FSO (File System Object) to JS since its jscript
engine version 4. It instantiates as an ActiveX object.

At the cost of portability you could use JS on windows systems to access the
file system.

-Srini