Re: browser doesn`t refresh

by "Lee Long" <leelong(at)home.com>

 Date:  Sun, 26 Nov 2000 08:19:16 -0500
 To:  "hwglang" <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>,
"'Siim Einfeldt aka Itpunk'" <siim_e(at)pshg.edu.ee>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Paul sent you good advise, in addition, in your browser under tools,
internet options,general tab, temporary internet files, settings button.
You can change your selection to require IE to check for a newer version of
the page every time you access it.

HTH
Lee