Re: PHP object oriented problems

by "Srinivasan Ramakrishnan" <srinivar(at)md3.vsnl.net.in>

 Date:  Fri, 27 Jul 2001 19:35:04 +0530
 To:  "Jan Morell" <jan_man(at)bellsouth.net>,
"Neil McGovern" <neil(at)webartist-designs.com>,
<hwg-languages(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Read the PHP manual. I find the manual quite sufficient for all my needs. If
you meant that you were new to object oriented programming, then

a) Start learning Java or C++ (would recommend Java for learning OOP)
or
b) Don't use OOP in PHP, most PHP programmers don't use them, not frequently
anyway. OOP is not idiomatic in PHP.

Cheers,
-Srini
--