Re: Learning Javascript Books

by "Eric V. Myer" <evmyer(at)matrixpc.com>

 Date:  Fri, 12 May 2000 12:03:36 -0400
 To:  "HWG Languages" <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
*everyone says "Hi Gina"*

I too was a JSI before I embarked upon the 12 step program contained in the
JavaScript Bible. I highly recommend it as a learning tool and reference. It
is the only JS book I have purchased to date, and I have yet to have to look
elsewhere for information. If you have any programming/scripting experience,
you will have no problem.

HTH

Eric