Re: Multi-user problems

by "Rossi Designs" <webmaster(at)rossidesigns.net>

 Date:  Thu, 20 Apr 2000 11:25:32 -0400
 To:  "Cyanide _7" <leo7278(at)hotmail.com>,
<Reywob(at)aol.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
if the required file is code it should interpret it as code. For instance;

// file connect.inc
<?php
$host = "yourdomain.com";
$user = "username";
$pass = "password";
$conn = mysql_connect($host,$user,$pass) or die(mysql_error());
?>

any time that you require() or include() connect.inc it will connect to
MySQL.

I think his problem is that he needs to declare a global variable not
require it

instead of require($datafile) just use

global $datafile;

inside of Phorum. of coarse I didn't catch this whole thread and I could be
wrong.

Rossi Designs
PO Box 1084
Holly Hill, FL 32125-1084