Re: Setting up database site

by "Steve Cost" <scost(at)neo.rr.com>

 Date:  Fri, 10 Nov 2000 17:44:55 -0500
 To:  "April" <april(at)farstrider.org>,
"Clarence Jugeshuarsingh" <clarencej(at)cantv.net>,
<hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
See
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/076450603X/qid=973896200/sr=1-1/105-1
145108-4559145  .  I, too, recommend this book.  Full of good, down-to-earth
examples.
--
Steve C
www.ReadersOpinions.com