Re: Javascript

by "Mukesh Wani" <mukeshwani(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Tue, 21 Mar 2000 16:52:39 GMT
 To:  todd(at)kosoma.com,
hwg-languages(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I personally like the Unleashed books.  They are great for beginners but
don't bore the intermediate and professional readers either.  I would also
recommend the Teach Yourself... books because they are good for beginners.
You can check these books out online at www.informit.com.  They have all
these e-books you can read, then buy.

HTH,
Mukesh