Re: Another JavaScript form submit question

by "Cyanide _7" <leo7278(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Wed, 07 Jun 2000 18:59:13 CDT
 To:  kpurtell(at)vantagemed.net
 Cc:  hwg-languages(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
im not quite sure what you mean or why you want to do this, but this should
do it:

<FORM name="myform" action="process_form.html" method="POST">
<SELECT name="OptionNumber" size="1" onChange="this.form.submit();">
  <OPTION selected value="1">First</OPTION>
  <OPTION value="2">Second</OPTION>
  <OPTION value="3">Third</OPTION>
</SELECT>
</FORM>