Re: remove padding in form element?

by "Cyanide _7" <leo7278(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Mon, 12 Jun 2000 15:24:21 CDT
 To:  pbabcock(at)bgsgroup.com
 Cc:  hwg-languages(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>What I am trying to do is build the frame so that the input box is as close
>to the top of the frame as possible.  I have tried every method I can think
>of to remove the "padding" that seems to be put around a <form> but I
>havent had much success.  The above code seems uneccessary and doesnt work
>anyhow.

this doesn't seem to be working, because the padding is not around the form.
afaik, no padding is ever placed around a form or element. the padding you
see belongs to the window/frame containing the form. in the BODY tag, add
this:

marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" leftmargin="0"

you have the topmargin/leftmargin placed in your FRAME tag, but it belongs
in the BODY tag.

- Cyanide_7