Re: Fw: Setting up database site

by Susan Vollmer <susanvollmer(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Sat, 11 Nov 2000 16:08:29 -0800 (PST)
 To:  Clarence Jugeshuarsingh <clarencej(at)cantv.net>,
hwg-languages(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
FYI, I don't have that book but have other ones from
that same publisher.  The URL for that specific one
is:

http://catalog.dummies.com/product.asp?isbn=0764547151

If that doesn't work go to the beginning:

  http://www.dummies.com

Search by "active server" not asp.

Regards,
Susan V.
http://www.fallenmartyrs.com

--- Clarence Jugeshuarsingh <clarencej(at)cantv.net>