Re: JS question...whats wrong with this...

by Andrej Kostresevic <temporalassassin(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Sun, 29 Apr 2001 17:01:40 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  Scott Rushing <srushing(at)wfubmc.edu>,
"hwg-languages(at)hwg.org" <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
This is a little bit off topic, but i hope you will find it usefull.
I have used this method many times before, untill I realised that it is
much easier to use the forms onSubmit event.
<form name="myForm" onSubmit="return doChecks()">
All you need to do is validate all your data in the doChecks() function,
and return true/false depending on the data.
True will let the submit action continue, and false will stop it.
Hope this helps,
Andrej