Re: Searching and copying within a page?

by Andrej Kostresevic <temporalassassin(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Thu, 10 May 2001 08:16:01 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  bobcornelissen(at)hetnet.nl,
hwg-languages(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Bob,
I personally think you are on the wrong track here. While it *might* be
possible to do what you describe here(although I highly doubt it), it
would not be a very elegant solution.
Why dont you store this information in an access database, and pull it out
of there using asp. (or the scripting language of your preference.
Any combination would work here:
php/mySQL
asp/Access
asp/SQL Server
asp/oracle
jsp/access
jsp/oracle
Ithink the most affordable solution would be asp / access . (no investment
for the backend, affordable hosting with asp support)
Hope this helps,
Andrej