Re: looking for a script

by Andrej Kostresevic <temporalassassin(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Sat, 12 May 2001 13:58:44 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  Tammy Seymour <ej22296(at)goodnet.com>,
"hwg-languages(at)hwg.org" <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
This is how I worked around this problem in regular HTML pages. I have NO
idea whether this will work with palm. :(
Using location.Replace(url) takes you you a new page, but does not add the
current one to the history list.
Hope this helps,
Andrej