Re: PDF files to a TAG'able image

by "Billy O'Connor" <billyo(at)kennet1.freeserve.co.uk>

 Date:  Thu, 06 Jan 2000 04:51:35 +0000
 To:  Scott Rushing <srushing(at)wfubmc.edu>,
"hwg-languages(at)hwg.org" <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 20:53 05/01/2000 -0500, Scott Rushing wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I've been asked if it's possible to take PDF files to some type of image
>file that can be readily TAGged into HTML so that users do not have to
>have an Adobe plugin installed.  Anyone have any suggestions?
>
>Thanks,
>S.

Scott,

If you have a copy of Photoshop 5.0 it converts from pdf to psd, which you
can then turn into jpeg or whatever. Not sure if this feature is available
with earlier versions, though guess it is ?

Just go:

FILE>Automate>Multi-Page PDF to PSD.

HTH,

Bill.