RE: drop-down navigation

by John Erjavec V <jev(at)pconline.com>

 Date:  Thu, 21 Feb 2002 23:51:50 -0500
 To:  "Lefcoe,
Ruth" <rlefcoe(at)fcg.com>,
hwg-languages(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:29 2/21/2002 -0800, Lefcoe, Ruth wrote:
>Check out the ones on dynamicdrive.com. I got this javascript one from
>there. See it customized to my site: www.urban-union.com. Let me know if
>you
>have any questions, as I've mastered the use of this one. :)

First off, let me say "Thanks" to all who wrote in with answers to my
question.  I am trying to get the HVMenu system working on my development
site, but without luck.  Even just using their example files, I keep
getting page loading errors.  Ther errors I am seeing appear in a pop-up
box and say:

Line:  2
Char:  1
Error:  Syntax error
Code:  0

Any ideas on how to find out what is going on here?  I'm relatively new to
the JS world, so I don't know how to go about debugging this.  Thanks.

-JEV
--
John Erjavec V  ##  spammers-will-be-reported(at)jevonline.com
                 ##  http://www.jevonline.com/jev/index.html

"Do you think there's a God?"
"Well, SOMEbody's out to get me!"
     -- Calvin and Hobbs