Re: writing CSS

by Timothy Luoma <luomat(at)operamail.com>

 Date:  Tue, 21 Jan 2003 08:53:30 -0500
 To:  Octavian Rasnita <orasnita(at)home.ro>,
Keith D Sellars <Keith(at)webgraffix.com>,
hwg-languages(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
On Tue, 21 Jan 2003 07:19:00 +0200, Octavian Rasnita <orasnita(at)home.ro>
wrote:

> Does UltraEdit has some special features for creating Style Sheets, like
> MS Interdev or TopStyle?

Not particularly.

Perhaps I should have explained a bit more.

I have and use TopStyle for the initial creation of a style sheet and
testing on my local computer.

Then I upload to the server and make further tweaks/changes using UltraEdit
(which has built-in FTP).  One of my favorite features is the ability to
make macros to if I press alt+{ I get

	{
	}

where 'x' indicates where the cursor/insertion point is.

For writing/checking/developing CSS you can't beat TopStyle.  For working
with it 'live' I love TopStyle because I can edit/change on the server (I
dearly hope that TopStyle will have built-in FTP someday soon).

UltraEdit is my main (X)HTML editor for the same reason, especially the
macros

TjL

--
Timothy J. Luoma