RE: Moving to IIS

by Keith Purtell <kpurtell(at)vantagemed.net>

 Date:  Tue, 1 Feb 2000 10:33:11 -0600
 To:  <hwg-servers(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Steve:

In view of the responses you've received, I'll just address FrontPage.
Please use professional quality software to perform professional work.
You'll be much happier and more productive! You could try Macromedia
Dreamweaver (bit of a RAM hog, by the way), Adobe GoLive or NetObjects
Fusion. We worked for more than a year with FrontPage 98 (and 2000) before
upgrading to Dreamweaver.

Keith Purtell, Web Designer
  Member, HTML Writers Guild
VantageMed Corporation