Re: Apache Log question

by "Diana Petersen" <dixiedi(at)pclnet.net>

 Date:  Fri, 3 Dec 1999 11:10:08 -0000
 To:  <hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I thought that was the cause of the problem, but my response is not to the
question, but the answer! I've had a problem with folks leaving their custom
graphics on my site. I think you just gave me the answer to the problem! I
won't use anything vulgar, but can you picture a Arabian horse farm with a
really horrible logo I made for a kid into punk rock, something about wicked
clowns (?) ... I love it, thanks!
Diana
http://www.webdesigns-4-you.com/