Re: Quick ASP Configuration question, ..

by John Romano <jromano(at)pb.net>

 Date:  Mon, 30 Aug 1999 17:46:46 -0400
 To:  <hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>,
"Leland V. Lammert" <lvl(at)omnitec.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
ASP functionality is preinstalled, but you need to go to the
Propierties/Home Directory tab of the directory under the virtual site you
wish to be ASP enabled and check off Script in the permissions section.
Also, make sure the Application name is modifiable... the name is
unimportant, but the fact that you can edit it means the appropriate ASP
dll's are active.

John Romano
Long Island Internet HeadQuarters