Email Problem

by Chris Parkinson <overlord007(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Wed, 30 May 2001 11:52:31 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  hwg-servers(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello!

I don't know if anyone has come across this problem in
the past but this is the best way I can describe the
problem:

I have a yahoo account that I use during the day while
at work.  I can check my email fine but when I come
home I download all that mail into outlook express.  I
never used to have any problems.  Now that I am using
Outlook 2000 I can still download messages but 99% of
them download as blank messages?!?  Any ideas?