Re: Measuring server response speed

by Michael Jon Muehlendorf <haoka(at)wi.tds.net>

 Date:  Fri, 08 Sep 2000 20:23:18 -0500
 To:  Moe Rubenzahl <moe(at)maxim-ic.com>,
hwg-servers(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Hi Moe!

I'm not sure if this is what your looking for, but have you run it through
some of the online shops, like website garage? Here's the URL:

<http://www.websitegarage.netscape.com/>

I have a sneaking suspicion that you are looking for something a little
more hard core, but I thought I'd toss this out.  Good luck!

Mike