Re: URL "names" in redirection.

by Marius Zydyk <pod(at)null.net>

 Date:  Mon, 20 Dec 1999 10:31:54 -0700
 To:  hwg-servers(at)mlists.com
  todo: View Thread, Original
If you're runnung a new version of apache, you can use the
Proxy rule to do this. You'll have to enable mod_proxy. These
look just like regular rewrite rules, so on the first server you
might do:

/(.*)		http://someserver.ab.com/$1 [P]

Otherwise, the first server will have to do an http redirect
and that will change the url.

--
  Marius Zydyk -- pod(at)null.net -- http://www.domainofdarkness.com/