Re: ssl forms

by Marius Zydyk <pod(at)null.net>

 Date:  Thu, 12 Jul 2001 23:44:24 -0600
 To:  Lyle <Lyle(at)lcrcomputer.com>,
"Hwg-Servers List (E-mail)" <hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
This is exacly what happens. The ACTION attribute of the form is what the
form gets posted to, so if it's secure, so is the form data. Otherwise
where would the form be submitted to? MZ

--
   Marius Zydyk -- pod(at)null.net -- http://www.domainofdarkness.com/