Cold Fusion / FrontPage / Dreamweaver

by Keith Purtell <kpurtell(at)vantagemed.net>

 Date:  Tue, 29 Jun 1999 16:56:15 -0500
 To:  <hwg-software(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
We used FrontPage for more than a year and then tested Cold Fusion and
Dreamweaver at about the same time. Cold Fusion is a powerful database tool,
server package and HTML editor all wrapped into one. Dreamweaver has the
most professional WYSIWYG Web design interface we've seen (and the dumbest
product name). When I was still using FrontPage, I wasted hours trying to
find work-arounds for it's numerous deficiencies. It took the prize for the
buggiest piece of software I ever used, bar none. Ditto for FrontPage 2000.
Since Cold Fusion and Dreamweaver arrived in town, FrontPage has gone
yelping over the horizon like a scared Chihuahua.

Keith Purtell, Web Designer
VantageMed Corporation
"Your source for software solutions
in medical and dental practices."